Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward. While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen. Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
How do I email an entire text conversation on android?
Using an Android to send your text messages to an email box is simple and only requires a few steps. Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share.
How do I copy an entire text thread?
To copy an entire text conversation, press and hold a message in the conversation until the options appear. Step 3. Click “More” and click the checkbox to select all of the text message conversations. Then tap the “Forward” button.
How do I forward an entire text thread to email?
How to Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear. …
- Tap Forward, which may appear as an arrow.
- Choose a contact. …
- Tap the Send button.
Can you export a text thread?
Using SMS Backup & Restore
It can back up your text messages and save them locally on your Android device, export them to a computer, or upload them to an online storage service such as Google Drive. It’s made to fulfill the needs of people who want to save their messages to multiple places quickly.
How do I copy all my text messages?
A: Copy all text messages from Android to file
1) Click the Android in Devices list. 2) Turn to top toolbar and press “Export SMS to File” button or go File -> Export SMS to File. Tip: Or you can right click the Android in Devices list and then choose “Export SMS to File”.
How do I export text messages from my Android?
Once that’s done, follow these steps:
- On the welcome screen, tap on Get Started.
- You’ll have to grant access to files (to save the backup), contacts, SMS (obviously), and manage phone calls (to backup your call logs). …
- Tap Set up a backup.
- Toggle phone calls off if you only want to back up your texts. …
- Tap Next.
Can I export an entire Imessage conversation?
While there isn’t a feature for automatically exporting a conversation, you can save an entire iPhone text conversations for later review and enjoyment using a workaround in the Messages app. To preserve a text chain with total fidelity to its original appearance, a series of screenshots may be your best option.
How do I copy an entire text conversation on iPhone for court?
To print out iPhone text messages for court, follow these steps…
- Download and install TouchCopy on your computer.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone.
- Click the ‘Messages’ tab and locate the contact whose conversation you wish to print.
- Click the contact’s name to view that conversation.
- Hit ‘Print’.
How do I forward an entire text thread on iPhone?
Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More. Select any other text messages that you want to forward. Tap Forward and enter a recipient. Tap Send .
How do I transfer text messages to email?
How do I send a copy of a text to an email? Hold your finger down over the text until the “Copy” option appears. Select it, open a blank text, and paste the copied text into the new text space. Then, send that new text to your email.
How do I copy a text message and send it to someone else?
If you have an Android phone…
1 – Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward until it becomes highlighted. 2 – Tap the Options icon in the top-right corner of the screen (it looks like three vertical dots). 3 – Tap Forward. 4 – Select the recipient you wish to forward the message to, then tap the Send button.
How do you copy multiple text messages on Android?
How to copy and paste multiple pieces of text in Android
- Step 1: Install Copy Bubble on your Android 4.0 and up device. …
- Step 2: Highlight text and copy as you normally would. …
- Step 3: When you’re ready to paste something, select it from the Copy Bubble list and tap the copy icon along the top of the window.